Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax

+16
teekathepony
Ghost
Kfitz99
Allie
JayP06
Plecolover
Hfxgirlie
fish lady
ibmikmaq
Gord
Fry
crazy4bettas
barterking85
Crystalwaters
Kribby
Cooper
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax

Post by Plecolover Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 pm

I can also pick of a few ppl.
Plecolover
Plecolover

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax

Post by Ghost Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:26 pm

my wife and I are going to try to make it up from bridgewater, hopefully things will work out and we can make it.

Dave

Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:25 am

1 more sleep :o see you all at 1 hopefully
Cooper
Cooper

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Gord Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:47 pm

I'll be there around 1:00 my wife will be by sometime after 2:00 (daughter going to a birthday party). see you then.
smile and beer
Gord
Gord

Number of posts : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Gord Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 pm

If anyone from Dartmouth is able to swing by Blue.Dunbracks on their way to Jungle Jim's tomorrow he has some duckweed for me. There's a beer in it.
smile and beer
Gord
Gord

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm

This is open to anyone who'd like to come. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Of anyone needs a list from the rotary area just PM me

Cooper
Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by teekathepony Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Wish I could teleport there tomorrow! Have fun everyone!
teekathepony
teekathepony

Number of posts : 2933

http://amateuraquatics.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gord Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:41 pm

I'll be coming from Middle Sackville if anyone needs a lift. :D
Gord
Gord

Back to top Go down

Post by H2ohNo Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:56 pm

I'll be dropping Crystalwaters off at 1:00pm and I will try and stay for a few minutes but I have to get home and sleep before going into work. See whoever is there at 1:00pm.
H2ohNo
H2ohNo

Number of posts : 3168

https://www.youtube.com/user/mediabandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalwaters Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Jungle Jim's menu
Looking forward to going, btw, does anyone find it weird to eat fish and chips in front of a fish tank? :lol!:

Crystalwaters

Number of posts : 2613

Back to top Go down

Post by H2ohNo Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Is it going to be an eat what you catch type meal. Will the fishing rods be provided or do we have to bring our own?
H2ohNo
H2ohNo

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgeguy Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Wish I cold be there to meet everyone and put some faces with some names. Have fun everyone.
dodgeguy
dodgeguy

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Hfxgirlie Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 am

Sorry to say I'm not going to be able to make it today. Would've been nice to meet other fish enthusiast, but Unfortunately something came up. Next time for sure :)

Hfxgirlie

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Gord Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:06 am

Crystalwaters wrote:Jungle Jim's menu
Looking forward to going, btw, does anyone find it weird to eat fish and chips in front of a fish tank? :lol!:
Heck I'd eat lamb chops at a petting zoo if they were done right. :geek:
Gord
Gord

Back to top Go down

Post by kippers Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:01 am

I would have loved to come but i can't this time. I hope you will have something like this again and i will make sure I get there. Have fun.
kippers
kippers

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 am

Well I wish I could have went...we are almost finished cleaning up the other apartment. Next time! :flower:
Allie
Allie

Number of posts : 6392

http://www.maryjanevapes.ca/en/

Back to top Go down

Post by H2ohNo Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Nice meeting everyone we hadn't met before. It was fun, good food too (Fish-n-Chips). Thank Bruce for the discount and thanks Cooper for suggesting this. We should set something up like this once a month. I ended up staying. Will pay for it at work tonight but it was worth it.

Last edited by H2ohNo on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
H2ohNo
H2ohNo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:19 pm

I agree nice few hours getting to know people. Will have to do it again soon.
Cooper
Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalwaters Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Missed you A! Had a great time! It was nice meeting new people. The restaurant was very clean, the service was good and the food was good too! We'll have to do it again sometime!
Thanks cooper for putting it together, and thanks Jungle Jim's (Bruce) for the discount :D

Crystalwaters

Number of posts : 2613

Back to top Go down

Post by JayP06 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Tanks again had a great time today. Also some great convo`s with everyone, Thanks again to Ghost who was nice enough to bring a few plants for everyone :)
JayP06
JayP06

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 pm

It was great finally getting to meet some of the people here and putting faces to the names, my wife and I had a great time meeting everyone.

thanks Cooper for putting this together and thanks to Bruce for hosting it and the discount too. the food was fantastic.

hope everyone has success with the plants and JayP hopefully the shrimp wont become a snack.

Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Plecolover Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:11 am

I had a great time yesterday it was nice to meet other people who care for their fish as much as I do.
My boyfriend (Dan) I love Jungle Jims, We go on wed nights often for the wacky wing night, it is much fun great food and great service. I am hoping we can have a meet and great this once a months as well.
I would be willing to have a meet and greet at my condo sometime this summer. I have an ok sized balcony and a BBQ so it would be good times.
I will start a post when to time comes it would be a Bring your own Meat and Booze if you want. I could have some snack and refreshments as well.

Last edited by Plecolover on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Plecolover
Plecolover

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Gord Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:15 am

My wife and I had a great time. It was nice putting names and faces to handles. Thanks for organizing this Coop, it certainly was a bit of alright. Ghost thanks again for the plants, it was nice meeting you and your wife and cool for you to come up from Bridgewater. I also like the once a month idea. Jungle Jim's or the like for shitty weather, house party BBQ for warm weather. We could host one this summer maybe have a bonfire. (Sorry Steve it's on a dirt road). Again great time enjoyed meeting you all.
Cheers. :D
Gord
Gord

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 am

Well I am jealous I really wanted to go. :| Glad everyone had a good time. :)
In May I will be organizing a little "Fish Chat Get-Together". Will be making my own post about it.
Allie
Allie

Number of posts : 6392

http://www.maryjanevapes.ca/en/

Back to top Go down

Post by H2ohNo Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Gord wrote: (Sorry Steve it's on a dirt road).

:lol!: You'll have to pick us up at the end of the pavement. I'll park there. :lol!:
H2ohNo
H2ohNo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next