Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax

+16
teekathepony
Ghost
Kfitz99
Allie
JayP06
Plecolover
Hfxgirlie
fish lady
ibmikmaq
Gord
Fry
crazy4bettas
barterking85
Crystalwaters
Kribby
Cooper
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax

Post by Allie Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 pm

H2ohNo wrote:
Gord wrote: (Sorry Steve it's on a dirt road).

:lol!: You'll have to pick us up at the end of the pavement. I'll park there. :lol!:
:lol!:
Allie
Allie

Number of posts : 6392

http://www.maryjanevapes.ca/en/

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet and Greet at Jungle Jim's Halifax

Post by Gord Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 am

JessiesFish wrote:Well I am jealous I really wanted to go. :| Glad everyone had a good time. :)
In May I will be organizing a little "Fish Chat Get-Together". Will be making my own post about it.
Looking forward to it :bounce: just let me know if I should bring cinnamon buns or beer. scattered The only thing worse than bringing beer to a tea party :geek: is bringing cinnamon buns to a keger. :sleep:
Gord
Gord

Number of posts : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Gord Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 am

H2ohNo wrote:
Gord wrote: (Sorry Steve it's on a dirt road).

:lol!: You'll have to pick us up at the end of the pavement. I'll park there. :lol!:

You could park at the rec centre (yes we do have cool stuff out in the woods) and hoof it from there. wink I'll send a grid refference. Wear boots and bring water and a compass. :lol!:
Gord
Gord

Back to top Go down

Post by H2ohNo Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 am

I'm all for that if I can bring a couple guns and do some hunting on the walk in. :)
H2ohNo
H2ohNo

Number of posts : 3168

https://www.youtube.com/user/mediabandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gord Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:58 am

Not a problem, probably a good idea with the coyotes and all. :D
Gord
Gord

Back to top Go down

Post by IllusionOfHatred Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:06 am

I wish I could've visited for at least a few minutes..
Sorry 'bout the old bump.
IllusionOfHatred
IllusionOfHatred

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3