Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Cichlids

2 posters

Go down

Assorted Cichlids Empty Assorted Cichlids

Post by mcbeefsteak Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Hey all,

New to the site and I'm hoping you can help. I just acquired a 90 gallon aquarium off Kijiji which was supposed to be fish free when I bought it. Much to my surprise there were 3 large buckets of fish waiting with the aquarium and I didn't have the heart to not take them.

Unfortunately I wasn't prepped for fish in the aquarium that day but with much running around and scrambling I got the tank moved, filled, and all but one of them made it. However the previous owners had the tank woefully overcrowded and I'd like to find a home for some of the fish before things get out of control (as they're already starting to).

I have 4-5 black striped cichlids (not sure of the name, dorsal fin running the length of the body, tiger esque striping, grey body), a 5-7 inche Pleco, a small 2-4 inch oscar, and one fish of unknown type who is 7-8 inches that I would like to find a new home for.

If anyone is interested I'd love to get them moved asap. It looks like some of them have a fungal infection and I've been treating them since I got them but other then that most seem to be in generally good health (though the smaller fish have obviously been getting attacked and nibbled at by the larger fish).

You can contact me her.

Last edited by mcbeefsteak on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

mcbeefsteak

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Assorted Cichlids Empty Re: Assorted Cichlids

Post by mcbeefsteak Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:52 am

Still available and still looking to lose some of the fish if anyone is interested.

mcbeefsteak

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by tlaing666 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:02 pm

i well take them all if you still have them
tlaing666
tlaing666

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content