Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fish Rescue Posters

5 posters

Go down

Fish Rescue Posters Empty Fish Rescue Posters

Post by Johnathan Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:54 pm

I was thinking today that it might be a good idea if we had some posters displaying our information and our contact info in some of the local Fish rooms because I imagine their are a lot people going in and asking if the fish stores will take there fish because of some reason...Just a suggestion, would like to hear what others think about this idea. I know there are already Tacons Posters but I think ones just for Fish rescue would be good also. :D
Johnathan
Johnathan

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Fish Rescue Posters Empty Re: Fish Rescue Posters

Post by Gerry Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 am

Yes that is a good idea, also post something in KIJIJI. Stephaniemcphee is our fish rescue coordinator, send her a PM. Run your ideas through her or Wayne. Why not make a fish rescue poster and have it ready to hand out when we do the membership drive. Just spit balling.
Gerry
Gerry
Mods
Mods

Number of posts : 460

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Gerry wrote:Yes that is a good idea, also post something in KIJIJI. Stephaniemcphee is our fish rescue coordinator, send her a PM. Run your ideas through her or Wayne. Why not make a fish rescue poster and have it ready to hand out when we do the membership drive. Just spit balling.
We have been posting adds on kijiji and I get a lot of responses saying if I have any fish to give to people and I just suggest they join our club and look for other fish rescues with in our club. But i will send this to wayne for sure thanks for the idea and feed back!
Johnathan
Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfishie Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:21 pm

I have the fish rescue posted under the Valley section and I get a lot of E-mails from people wanting Free fish.
I too always forward them to this "Forum" and tell them to check out the Rescue section as well as the other sections where fish are sometimes posted.

crazyfishie

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:25 pm

crazyfishie wrote:I have the fish rescue posted under the Valley section and I get a lot of E-mails from people wanting Free fish.
I too always forward them to this "Forum" and tell them to check out the Rescue section as well as the other sections where fish are sometimes posted.
I know I get at least 2-4 emails a day asking for free things or stuff people need for their aqauriums....I do the same just tell them to join TACONS.
Johnathan
Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Great idea, I will start this project in the near future
Founder
Founder
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4244

http://www.nsaquariumclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm

When the time comes to pass them out to local fish stores I could go around doing that for you if you wanted.
Johnathan
Johnathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Johnathan wrote:When the time comes to pass them out to local fish stores I could go around doing that for you if you wanted.

Sure thing....Volunteers needed apply by pm.... :D
Founder
Founder
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4244

http://www.nsaquariumclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindrift Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:00 am

Just let me know which PU between Bedford and Burnside is in need of a volunteer. I can be there from ten to noon.

Spindrift

Number of posts : 444

http://www.thefamilyattic.info/Tibert.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down