Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF a home for three large Asian Sun Cat Fish

5 posters

Go down

LF a home for three large Asian Sun Cat Fish Empty LF a home for three large Asian Sun Cat Fish

Post by fishysmiths Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 am

I received an email today from someone looking for a home for 3 Asian Sun Cat Fish that have outgrown his tank. Anyone on here able to take them?

fishysmiths

Number of posts : 371

Back to top Go down

LF a home for three large Asian Sun Cat Fish Empty Re: LF a home for three large Asian Sun Cat Fish

Post by fish lady Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:50 am

what size tank do they need ?
fish lady
fish lady

Number of posts : 2565

Back to top Go down

LF a home for three large Asian Sun Cat Fish Empty Re: LF a home for three large Asian Sun Cat Fish

Post by fishysmiths Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:58 am

They are 7 inches now he said and they are in a 50 gal community tank. According to some articles I read, they can get to 18 inches long

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:02 pm

i will have a 40 gal free but that is all until i get a bigger tank
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

Post by fishysmiths Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Are u interested in them?

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 pm

yes i am
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

Post by betta lover22 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Well, I hope it works out!
betta lover22
betta lover22

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by fishysmiths Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 pm

We could possibly deliver them Saturday morning...

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:24 pm

would need to be before 10am as i leave for work at 11:30
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

Post by fishysmiths Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Hoping to be up there somewhat early anyways.... If you want to PM me your phone number and I can call when we are up there to get directions

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 pm

pm sent
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by fishysmiths Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Fish lady already spoke for them, but if that doesn't work out I will keep you in mind

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Good Luck and keep us posted
Founder
Founder
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4244

http://www.nsaquariumclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by betta lover22 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Good luck! :)
betta lover22
betta lover22

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm

one more sleep till the new fish get here . :cheers: :cheers:
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

Post by fishysmiths Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Going to get them now!!!!

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by fishysmiths Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I got your little "monsters". They are going to over night in a 5 gallon bucket with a HOB filter running. We may be leaving a little earlier in the morning Might be down there closer to 9 then 930. One has a scrape on his dorsal fin from an encounter with a piece of drift wood. they seem very active and I just fed them some pellets for bed lunch. See you in the morning.

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:31 am

i have them home :cheers: will pot pics as soon as they settle in but i think my mozs is in love with one he is flirting :lol!:
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Any word on this?
Founder
Founder
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4244

http://www.nsaquariumclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm

the catfish are doing great in their tank but the one with only half of a dorsal fin is a little sluggish but still doing good post pic soon
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down