Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

koi, shubunkin goldfish and weather loaches

4 posters

Go down

koi, shubunkin goldfish and weather loaches Empty koi, shubunkin goldfish and weather loaches

Post by fishysmiths Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 am

I recieveed this email through KIJIJI and am wondering if there is any interest

From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ok I recently bought a 33 gallon tank i knew there was a few fish in it but when i got home and opened the bucket i realized it was way overstocked so iam keeping 3 but i need a home for 2 koi one gold one white, 2 shubunkin goldfish,and 2 weather weather loaches i would really like a trade but i will give them away please reply i need help i dont want to flush them

fishysmiths

Number of posts : 371

Back to top Go down

koi, shubunkin goldfish and weather loaches Empty Re: koi, shubunkin goldfish and weather loaches

Post by fish lady Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 am

i sent email
fish lady
fish lady

Number of posts : 2565

Back to top Go down

koi, shubunkin goldfish and weather loaches Empty Re: koi, shubunkin goldfish and weather loaches

Post by crazy4bettas Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 am

I can help out too. I can take all of them if necessary - have nice big pond they can go in once spring comes, and already have a weather loach so they would fit in fine. Let me know K if you hear from them.

Edit to add: I can also keep them until Spring comes :) I think I have enough tanks around to hold a few fish for a couple of months :lol!:

Last edited by crazy4bettas on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
crazy4bettas
crazy4bettas
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3051

http://www.crazy4bettas.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by fishysmiths Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 am

Great ladies! Thanx

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy4bettas Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Just got an email from him - he says they are gone.
crazy4bettas
crazy4bettas
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by betta lover22 Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Ah...too bad. sad
betta lover22
betta lover22

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by fishysmiths Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Hopefully they've gone to a good home....

fishysmiths

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm

i got an email saying i could have them and then one that said they were gone sad
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy4bettas Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

No, sounds good. I emailed him back and he says the person who's taking them has an indoor pond in the winter and outdoor pond in summer. So sounds like they went to a good place :)
crazy4bettas
crazy4bettas
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 am

crazy4bettas wrote:No, sounds good. I emailed him back and he says the person who's taking them has an indoor pond in the winter and outdoor pond in summer. So sounds like they went to a good place :)
well that is good for them
fish lady
fish lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down