Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All

5 posters

Go down

Hello All Empty Hello All

Post by Plecostomus Prime Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Hello to everyone here on the site and thank you all for the warm welcome. I joined a while back but haven't really got the opportunity to introduce myself.

I have been into the hobby about 5 years now, and have had numerous tanks set up over that time. It all started with a betta fish I bought at walmart. After doing research and realizing that he probably wasn't all that happy in the see through butter container he came in, and would be a lot happier in a 5 gallon tank.

the hobby kept growing and so did my tank sizes. I currently have 3 going at the moment.

A 29 g , a 30g hex, and a 75 g.

I look forward to being part of the club, seems like a nice group of people here for sure.
Plecostomus Prime
Plecostomus Prime

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Hello All Empty Re: Hello All

Post by fish lady Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 pm

well welcome to you these guys on here are fantastic to say the least
and you are not alone most of us have MTS (multiple tank syndrome )
fish lady
fish lady

Number of posts : 2565

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalwaters Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Welcome to the site. What fish are you keeping? We LOVE pictures!

Crystalwaters

Number of posts : 2613

Back to top Go down

Post by H2ohNo Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Welcome, and yes, we do love seeing pics.

Hello All Worthl10
H2ohNo
H2ohNo

Number of posts : 3168

https://www.youtube.com/user/mediabandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishbait Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Hey there glad to see you on board. I've seen his 75. It contains a few very large fish. Hopefully he'll post a few tank pics soon.

Fishbait
Mods
Mods

Number of posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Plecostomus Prime Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I'll be sure to take some pics for all you fish junkies in the next little while.

I have a 29 gallon that I am currently in the process of making a planted tank. I say in the process because it's still filling in. thanks again to Fishbait for the trimmings.

In this tank is a female GBR and I'm currently on the look out for a nice little male for her. I also have 6 rummynose tetras, 3 pepper corys 2 long fin 1 regular, 2 melini corys and a bullnose pleco.

30 gallon hex tank with an angel fish, 2 bolivian rams, 5 red eye tetras. (the last few days I added 2 small weather loaches, a hog nose brochis and a small common pleco to this tank that were living in a 75 gallon tank with some very rather large fish that I am now also the owner of lol.

So this one is a little crammed at the moment but I felt bad for the little guys and had to get em out of there for the time being.

75 gallon As fishbait stated with some very large fish. 3 large silver dollars 6+'', 2 large blood parrots, 1 large pleco 12+'', 1 bala shark, 1 black shark 13-14''. 1 pearlmutt cichlid, 1 jack dempsey about 8'', and 1 golden gourami the smallest fish in the tank now at around 5''.

I know, this tank is pretty over stocked and the mix of fish is not very practical at all. I came to own this tank the last couple of weeks along with all of it's inhabitants. I only did it really as a favor to my friend who could no longer have the tank and he knew I was into the hobby and would probably be the best person for the job I guess.

I am currently trying to find homes for some of the fish also. so if there are any monster fish keepers on here, or someone who would like a pearlmutt for there cichlid tank let me know.

Again I'll post some pics for all of your enjoyment soon.
Plecostomus Prime
Plecostomus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:04 am

would love the pearlmutt what do you want for him
fish lady
fish lady

Number of posts : 2565

Back to top Go down

Post by Plecostomus Prime Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:39 pm

hello again, as promised for you all I uploaded a few pics of my tanks for you all to enjoy. They are in the gallery.

Pm sent to you the fish lady.
Plecostomus Prime
Plecostomus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum