Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TACONS!
Please come join in on the fish chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 9" Pleco - taken, pending pick-up

2 posters

Go down

Free 9" Pleco - taken, pending pick-up Empty Free 9" Pleco - taken, pending pick-up

Post by DanD Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:47 am

Hi everyone, my name is Goliath and I'm in need of a new home. After 5 great years my landlord has decided to get out of the hobby and is in process of shutting down my aquarium. Now I'm left looking for new digs. I'm a common pleco but there's really nothing common about me. I will eat from your hand, play with your cat or dog, and I never fight with my tankmates. You'll love me.

This will be a long term commitment so I'm a bit picky about who I move in with. I'm seeking an experienced fish keeper, someone who does regular maintenance and water changes, with a big tank to accommodate my large size (and corresponding large bowel movements...) I enjoy eating algae, zucchini, minced fish, flakes, and algae pellets/wafers.

If I sound like I might be a good fit for you and your tank please drop me a note and we'll talk details. I'm currently in Lower Sackville. OK, gotta go before I get caught using the computer again! Here's some self pics: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by DanD on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update status of fish in title)

DanD

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Free 9" Pleco - taken, pending pick-up Empty Re: Free 9" Pleco - taken, pending pick-up

Post by majmaj Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:38 am

Last time my dog played with my pleco, he took it out of the tank and tried to eat it.... there was water everywhere.... taught there was a leak in the tank...

Good luck

majmaj

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Free 9" Pleco - taken, pending pick-up Empty Re: Free 9" Pleco - taken, pending pick-up

Post by DanD Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:50 am

Crazy story! Smart dog I guess. This pleco taunts our cat whenever the cat sits by the tank glass. The pleco will get right in the cat's face and wiggle on the spot until the cat can't resist anymore and paws at the pleco (through the glass). Only does the wiggle on the spot thing when the cat is around.

DanD

Back to top Go down

Post by DanD Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Thanks everyone for looking. I've think I've found my new home! (Pending pickup).

DanD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down